Earth Engineering, Inc. was incorporated in 1996 as a geotechnical, environmental engineering & materials testing firm. Established to be an innovative leader in design & analysis of cost-effective foundation systems, we are proud to support commercial, industrial, & residential infrastructure within a wide range of challenging soil conditions.
Earth Engineering, Inc. maintains a qualified staff and certified facilities that offer all aspects of geotechnical & construction materials testing. Earth Engineering, Inc. is A2LA & HUB certified in the state of Texas & classified as a SBE with Houston Metro.
We are committed to ensuring that our staff & resources are focused on providing our clients with the superior quality & reliability they deserve.
- University of Texas – M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Texas A&M University System
- Howard Hughes
- AT&T Corporate Real Estate Design & Construction
- Toll Brothers
- Memorial Hermann Hospital System
- Signorelli Development
- Harris County Engineering Department
- City of Houston
- University of Houston System
- Mac Haik Realty
- Fort Bend County
- University of Texas System
- Rice University
- Houston Community College
- Caldwell Companies
- Fidelis Realty Partners
- Fort Bend Independent School District
- Harris County Toll Road Authority
- Trammell Crow